Helping more local businesses succeed
We are driven by a passion to help business owners achieve their goals and dreams.
Lavan Financial Group is invested in the long-term success of small businesses. We offer smart capital and business solutions with high impact results to combat the causes of failure and drive business performance.
Building a business requires thorough planning, creativity and hard work, but that alone does not necessarily equal success. The difference between success and failure in business is marginal. As business owners, we need every advantage to beat the competition – every day. The Business Success Platform was developed to provide an edge to small businesses.
Four Pillars of The Business Success Platform
Capital used wisely enables a business to constantly prove the market, obtain a consistent flow of clients, and get the pricing structure right to win a sustained market share
Of course, not all business can survive or thrive as there’s a finite economic demand for products and services. The small business solutions offered within the business success platform empower owners with the tools, resources, and knowledge to take control and drive results and performance for long-term success.
Give your business an edge by utilizing our expertise and industry knowledge. If you are serious about building a successful business please take advantage of these invaluable resources.
- Business loans –4,000 lending sources and unrivaled programs provide best-matched funding to overcome immediate capital and liquidity issues.
- Finance suite– Overcome future capital and liquidity issues, build corporate credit, separate and protect personal credit and ensure your business can stand on its own for financing. Free tools, resources, and solutions to prepare for capital before it’s needed, and progressively position your company for more attractive funding solutions.
- Digital growth solutions– Grow your reach, Grow your sales, Grow your business. Tailored digital marketing resources, uniting marketing, sales and client services for the ROI your business deserves. Proof of performance and no long-term contracts.
- Business services -Business solutions for operational efficacy, performance, cost and time savings. Increase control over your small business with solutions and software designed to grow with you. Streamline key processes, gain greater insight into your business, and make decisions based on real-time information – so you can drive profitable growth.
Building Blocks of the Business Success Platform
Businesses that succeed are typically well funded, with appropriate balance sheets, and relevant resources. The quality of people (talent) employed to execute business goals is vital to their success. They adapt their structure to harness and motivate their people as the firm grows. Owners are generally positioned at the nucleus of the company. They are laser-focused on their own core competencies. They integrate complementary outsourced services to enhance and aid measurable growth and efficiencies.
Access to appropriate capital, great talent and structure managed well and holistically ensure their best chances of business success.
- A well-funded business – Knowing the numbers (sales, spend, cash-flow) and managing by the numbers. Developing a strongly aligned capital structure for short, medium and long-term goals help to drive business performance.
- Talent – The people quality, skill-sets, diversity, experience, knowledge, leadership. Knowing company talents and backfilling for weaknesses, which often means outsourcing, can ensure resources are optimally employed. Business services and Digital growth pillars provide best of breed solutions to help a business achieve performance in areas outside their expertise and free up time for focus on core competencies.
- Structure; organization – The numbers – a well-funded company, and the people have to work within a vibrant, organic, dynamically changing organization. Importantly and maybe somewhat obvious, a structure that works for a start-up does not necessarily apply or work as the company chooses to grow. The skill set to lead a larger enterprise is different to the flatter structure in an early stage company. There are 7 stages a business can be in any one time from startup to viability through to failure. Business services pillar provides solutions to help a business through developmental stages including infrastructure buildout and HR solutions.
- Planning – Planning runs through the core of a business being a key driver of scalability and growth. Businesses services incorporate comprehensive business plan creation, and a host of other enterprise resource planning software solutions enabling dynamic business management.
- Network – Network is a key driver of profitability, from a personal network circle that’s actively grown with referrals, to social media networks enhanced by advanced digital solutions. Online network solutions, social marketing and precise demographic, locations and segmentation targeting are offered as part of the digital growth pillar.
- Purpose – It is really important to be clear why you are in or starting a business beyond the obvious. What’s was the visceral catalyst, and passion driving you and the idea? If enough people relate to your purpose, they are more likely to desire what you do to accomplish your mission because they believe in it too. People don’t buy what you do they buy why you do it. Why you are solving a problem is important to the sustainability and success of a business as it creates an identifiable passion in like-minded people. The people that work with you and the people that buy from you. This premise runs throughout the platform and underpins each solution. Understanding the client avatar of a business and what marketplace problem is being solved through the value proposition is integral to the Platform
About Andrea Sotgiu, CEO
Andrea founded Lavan Financial Group following a 28 Year career in the financial industry
With a strong portfolio of successes, he orchestrated start-up, growth, and development across a variety of Capital Market businesses for top-tier banks, both in Europe and North America. He worked closely with Institutional clients structuring billions of U.S. dollars of equity and debt for hundreds of institutions to help fuel their success.
Small and medium-sized businesses are the backbone of the US economy. While responsible for the majority of net new jobs, sadly, most SMEs fail in the long run, largely due to cash flow issues. Clearly, access to affordable capital is essential, but it’s the effective use that drives results, performance and ultimately success.
We learn a great deal from the successful small, medium and large enterprises – We know we are in the midst of a 4th Industrial revolution driven by digitization, profoundly impacting all industries, economies, and disciplines. In this new business paradigm, Andrea believes agility and digital transformation are necessary to achieve sustainable success. SMEs who adapt and embrace these exponential technologies can compete without complexity or prohibitive costs, to grow businesses their way.
Lavan Financials Groups’ Business Success Platform was designed to help more SMEs succeed. The platform offers smart capital, growth, and transformational digital solutions to combat the causes of failure, and drive sustainable performance through all stages of development.
Located in Stamford CT situated close to Manhattan, Andrea and the team feel fortunate. Helping more businesses succeed and reach their goals is truly fulfilling. They love what they do, and the businesses they do it with.
View Andrea’s Full Bio on